<body>


Portfolio
Inspiration
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Formspring
RSS

Ohai my name is Jane, and I am 7x2 but not fourteen.

Archive
12.06 / 01.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 10.07 / 11.07 / 12.07 / 01.08 / 02.08 / 03.08 / 04.08 / 05.08 / 06.08 / 07.08 / 08.08 / 09.08 / 10.08 / 11.08 / 12.08 / 01.09 / 02.09 / 03.09 / 04.09 / 05.09 / 06.09 / 07.09 / 08.09 / 09.09 / 10.09 / 11.09 / 12.09 / 01.10 / 03.10 / 07.10 / 09.10 / 02.11 /


© 7x2, 2011


posted on 20.1.09, at 20:51.




All the world is (unnecessarily) hyped up for Barack Obama's inauguration as the new US President today, and being the very first black President, he is indeed the CCCOMBO-BREAKER! (courtesy of pow)

That being said, poor Obama really has a lot on his hands, with Bush leaving him crap to deal with incuding a huge ongoing war and a dire economy in drowning in recession. Everyone is looking to Obama to play God and save America. Let's anticipate how this man will save the USA and inevitably, the world. Hopefully he will, and not just be another Bush. Once again, people relying on a single source of hope and faith when the going gets tough. We just need someone else to take the responsibility of anything detrimental.



On a less serious note, I've finally gotten my very first gorgeous MOLESKINE!!! To add to my already expansive collection of sketchbook/journals/diaries/notebooks. Sweeeeet. Check out http://www.skineart.com, design site dedicated to people's drawings in their (exclusively) moleskines. It is damn expensive good quality paper so that little notebook easily cost thirty +++ bucks :/ Thank you (undisclosed anonymous) for getting it for me out of the blue, just because I mentioned it :) This feels like a pay-it-forward kinda thing. It's time I did something to make someone's day too.

And, I am blogging so much to avoid doing school work. Obama is Protestant. I am Procrastinator. We are both Pros :)

Labels: ,