posted on 27.3.09, at 03:31.

Hmm, how about this grim-looking one, probably filled with evil thoughts.

Or, one filled with helium, which probably will make you feel light-headed (pun intended).

Or! Having a 100% AUTHENTIC POLAROID CAMERAAAAA (!!!) permanently attached to your eye; definitely delivers the images in an instant. Now that's a head start. :D
Hmm.
So anyway, I was so damn fuggin tired the whole day, felt like I could just fall flat on my face any moment and sleep right on the spot. But suddenly, weirdly, miraculously, idiotically, just when I'm about to actually sleep at midnight, I become super wide awake somehow! Friggin hell! Now, 3am, I feel as wide awake as.. I don't know what. But it sure feels like Energy Level +++++. Darn. Final sem projects are engulfing us in incoming continuous gigantic Tsunami waves and I'm struggling to stay afloat but it seems a little harder than impossible. Drowning myself in the beautiful epic music of the LOTR soundtrack by Howard Shore. Feeling emotionally imbalanced :(
I'm weird. And evil.
Labels: life