<body>


Portfolio
Inspiration
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Formspring
RSS

Ohai my name is Jane, and I am 7x2 but not fourteen.

Archive
12.06 / 01.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 10.07 / 11.07 / 12.07 / 01.08 / 02.08 / 03.08 / 04.08 / 05.08 / 06.08 / 07.08 / 08.08 / 09.08 / 10.08 / 11.08 / 12.08 / 01.09 / 02.09 / 03.09 / 04.09 / 05.09 / 06.09 / 07.09 / 08.09 / 09.09 / 10.09 / 11.09 / 12.09 / 01.10 / 03.10 / 07.10 / 09.10 / 02.11 /


© 7x2, 2011


posted on 16.5.09, at 01:29.

How I Kill My Time #09:
Extreme Makeover (Table Edition)



On my newly bought white Ikea table:

1. new SEVENTIMESTWO sketchbook, cover handmade with felt
2. new buy - 12 permanent colour markers for doodling urges
3. place mat turn doodle mat
4. "Knowing" pebble turn smiley paper weight
5. new buy - perforation cutter
6. Levi's watch from Sherene
7. animal rubberbands from Chris Toh and Trixia Toh
8. pretty translucent pencil box from Daiso, selling $2.80 at Muji D=
9. irritatingly adorable green frog finger puppet with crooked head
10. mints from Candy Empire + super grover from cubeecraft.com + post-its I koped from 2D room
11. lovely cloth storage boxes from Daiso
12. big bulky speakers I ought to change *hint*
13. cute bunny blackboard from Daiso
14. relatively empty cork board
15. my macbook, my life source
16. authentic I♥NY keychain from Sophia
17. fan
18. pink Croc containing 3 long rulers + brushes + Vic Firth drum sticks
19. table lamp from Ikea
20. Periodic Table of Typefaces blu-tacked onto the wall

Spend spend spend spend spend. I've spent so much money doing up my table already, and even more on technology (repairing my macbook and getting a new 500GB hard disk). Not to mention other "personal effects" such as a new Muji pink gym bottle, new bags. And then there's clothes and my increasing fetish with shoes. Then all the money spent on food, and movies. Art materials. I keep buying all these little unnecessary tools and materials. Gosh. I think I'm turning into a very impulsive buyer. I see something I don't even need and buy it, only to not have any use for it later. And every time I go out, I have to get something, or I'll be feeling uncomfortable and itching to have something new to play with. I'm spending money waaaay too fast, and this is becoming an impending serious problem. Help me, I'm turning into a shopaholic! (And it's not even GSS.)

Labels: