posted on 5.8.09, at 16:50.
It's been a while since I last officially blogged about my life, so here is one
EPIC POST to sum up my very long 3 month summer vacation. I didnt work, so I didnt have income either. The splurging was a lot worse than school term, so I'm kinda glad the holidays are ending. But anyway, during these three months, a lot has happened. Such as, I finally graduated from teenhood, very reluctantly, I must say. My family didnt realise it until one of my sisters stuck two huge candles in the cake. "What! You're twenty already, wow thats fast!" Saaaaad.
This birthday was spent in a most unusual way; it was my busiest day at camp cos my first programme, Ice Breaking, was up first. *tears hair out* People wished me and all, but it didn't feel like my birthday. The real celebrations came before and after, but I was glad cos I spent the fourteenth of July meaningfully, with some of the ADM-ers whom I've grown to love so much more now.
Joining two camps this year, ADM and NYS's freshmen orientation camps, I've learnt so much more about myself, and about others too. There were great disappointments and regrets, but of course there are the many beautiful moments as well. I did programming for ADM's FOC, and was the Assistant Alliance Leader for LOVECRAFT! Those love-makers are (jitao) adorably lovable, and our alliance was WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST OWNING ONE AROUND. ADM FOC was da bomb, I've loved it last year, and I'm still smitten over every single part of it this year.


NYS's FOC, STELLAR, had me as the publicity head as well as an unofficial senior attach for MIRA :) My publicity sub committee was truly efficient and initiative; same goes for the entire committee for STELLAR. Can't say that for ADM's though :/ Anyway, I became official photographer for STELLAR with my trusty light-weight Canon 1000D, and had a lot of help from the other random photography fanatics around (since I'm still such a noob at photog). I have since managed to upload 9 full albums of STELLAR on facebook, compressing 5000 photos to 1600, woooooot.



All the months of hard work and preparation for these two camps were truly worth it; it was fun, damn tiring but I truly learnt a lot too. Kinda dreading school reopen; I'm not really prepared to take on massive school assignments again. AAH.
ANd now to end off the
EPIC POST, here's a visual feed of the happenings during my summer vacation. All the lovely people, beautiful moments, amazing pictures. I'm such a sucker for photographs for keepsakes. Hereeee weeee go!































































































And finally, here's the highest number of notifications I managed to hit before facebook automatically reset it to 90 again :( Stupid facebook; or else I'd have reached my 5000 notifications from all the tagging of the photos.

Labels: artworks, life