<body>


Portfolio
Inspiration
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Formspring
RSS

Ohai my name is Jane, and I am 7x2 but not fourteen.

Archive
12.06 / 01.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 10.07 / 11.07 / 12.07 / 01.08 / 02.08 / 03.08 / 04.08 / 05.08 / 06.08 / 07.08 / 08.08 / 09.08 / 10.08 / 11.08 / 12.08 / 01.09 / 02.09 / 03.09 / 04.09 / 05.09 / 06.09 / 07.09 / 08.09 / 09.09 / 10.09 / 11.09 / 12.09 / 01.10 / 03.10 / 07.10 / 09.10 / 02.11 /


© 7x2, 2011


posted on 9.10.09, at 00:37.

And so ends my crazy week of insane submissions, almost-breakdowns, and last minute mugging. All thanks to me being distracted during the one week of recess, and procrastinating a whole awful lot. I shall try not to do this again; I highly doubt that I can perform any more miracles like that. It's scary. Feels as if you're facing death.

MAF was a blast and although the turnout wasn't that great, we still had a blastin good time and it felt SOOO FRIGGINNN DOPEEE. MY FIRST £*&)!)$*$! TIME PERFORMING!!!! It was especially high when we got the crowd on their feet during the first song, Starlight by Muse. Aww man whacking the drums was just awesome possums! I drummed to Starlight, Wu Ding and Way Back Into Love, sang and strummed for Like A Star, and harmonized for Cheng Li De Yue Guang and Dancing in the Moonlight. That's a pretty long repertoire for a first time performer, I thought I'd be so nervous but I was surprisingly relaxed after a while.

Screwed up a little here and there, couldn't hear myself while singing into the mic and it sucks listening to the recorded version of my own voice! It's like hearing your own voice being recorded is bad enough, now its a recording of the mic-ed version moreover. Eww.

But still, here to watch my two favourite pieces heeheehee.
Starlight: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=299491205202&ref=mf
Like A Star: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=299511025202&ref=mf

I think that Music District is really pretty amazing, and we've got really many talented individuals who share the same passion in music making. It's just so wonderful to discover hidden abilities amongst friends and people which just make you admire them so much more. Jamming is addictive. And damns shioks. Ah I'm really so glad I joined MD. Better late than never. Halloween up next, rock onnnnnn! \m/

Labels: