<body>


Portfolio
Inspiration
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Formspring
RSS

Ohai my name is Jane, and I am 7x2 but not fourteen.

Archive
12.06 / 01.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 10.07 / 11.07 / 12.07 / 01.08 / 02.08 / 03.08 / 04.08 / 05.08 / 06.08 / 07.08 / 08.08 / 09.08 / 10.08 / 11.08 / 12.08 / 01.09 / 02.09 / 03.09 / 04.09 / 05.09 / 06.09 / 07.09 / 08.09 / 09.09 / 10.09 / 11.09 / 12.09 / 01.10 / 03.10 / 07.10 / 09.10 / 02.11 /


© 7x2, 2011


posted on 21.11.09, at 14:35.


14:08:44 hours, The Approaching Storm – Lakeside is drowned in a 2012-worthy storm while the roads at Chinese Garden are still sun-baked and dry. Kinda feels like what I am going through now, a fast approaching inevitable apocalypse of catastrophic proportions about to engulf me and I can do nothing to stop it except to mug for (Japanese) Asian Art History, Forensic Science, Understanding Singapore Society and History of Graphic Design. Now why the fish does an art and design student need to do so many (irrelevant) papers? So much for L.I.F.E. @ NTU (where Learning Is Fun and Exciting @ NTU!!!!!!!). SERIOUSLY. The slogan of a University?


Finally finished all the projects for my studio modules, ending yesterday, after a gruelling 24-hour no-sleep strike in ADM. I thought I'd be dead before the deadlines were met, but once again I managed to miraculously survive. The studio work this semester has really been quite enriching and I'll be posting more photos of my works soon. Though some were not documented with photographs yet. D= Geez I hope Astrid returns us our works.

My entire family has also taken ill, down with flu and so we sound like a family of Snuffleupaguses talking to each other.

Okay back to mugging. Countdown to impact:

Labels: