posted on 23.3.09, at 00:05.

Watched this French movie, directed by Francois Ozon on the telly. Okto's Filmart really do show pretty good films, that is if I stay home long enough on weekends to catch them at 10pm.
I have to admit that I watched it at first because of the film title. 7x2 meets 5x2! Ahahaha.
Other than that, I didnt regret watching it. It depicts the love story of a middle aged couple who ends up divorcing, but the film is shown in a chronologically opposite order, i.e. the film goes back in time. Divorce first, then betrayal, pregnancy, marriage, and finally, how they met.
But by the time you reach this honeymoon, sweet and lovey-dovey period, when they were happy and their love was pure, your heart is aching. Ironically, you feel sad when you see them so happily in love. Because you know how their love will end.
Then you question, what is true love?
Labels: inspiration