<body>


Portfolio
Inspiration
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Formspring
RSS

Ohai my name is Jane, and I am 7x2 but not fourteen.

Archive
12.06 / 01.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 10.07 / 11.07 / 12.07 / 01.08 / 02.08 / 03.08 / 04.08 / 05.08 / 06.08 / 07.08 / 08.08 / 09.08 / 10.08 / 11.08 / 12.08 / 01.09 / 02.09 / 03.09 / 04.09 / 05.09 / 06.09 / 07.09 / 08.09 / 09.09 / 10.09 / 11.09 / 12.09 / 01.10 / 03.10 / 07.10 / 09.10 / 02.11 /


© 7x2, 2011


posted on 10.4.09, at 00:43.




Japanese film, still showing in cinemas. Deals with death and filial piety. Highly recommended to watch.

Really interesting and emotional film, made me cry heart-wrenchingly again and again. Felt good for the (much-needed) release of emotions. Shit, I'm gonna have swollen puffy eyes tomorrow.

And, lately, everything I do has been dealing with death or belief in afterlife. Why.

Good Friday to everyone. This day, Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

Oh and I'm dead tired, off to bed now. Bye.

Labels: ,