<body>


Portfolio
Inspiration
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Formspring
RSS

Ohai my name is Jane, and I am 7x2 but not fourteen.

Archive
12.06 / 01.07 / 03.07 / 04.07 / 08.07 / 09.07 / 10.07 / 11.07 / 12.07 / 01.08 / 02.08 / 03.08 / 04.08 / 05.08 / 06.08 / 07.08 / 08.08 / 09.08 / 10.08 / 11.08 / 12.08 / 01.09 / 02.09 / 03.09 / 04.09 / 05.09 / 06.09 / 07.09 / 08.09 / 09.09 / 10.09 / 11.09 / 12.09 / 01.10 / 03.10 / 07.10 / 09.10 / 02.11 /


© 7x2, 2011


posted on 18.5.09, at 13:42.

How I Kill My Time #22:
Swoon over Adam Lambert only to realise he's gay (or so they say).


http://www.americanidol.com/contestants/season_8/adam_lambert/


I mean, Adam Lambert has the most mesmerizing gorgeous blue eyes, he's super tall and can hit those really inhuman notes way beyond human capability. (Okay, so he uses falsetto but who cares, when he can use falsetto AND still sound rock?) And when he's on stage and rocking it out, oh gosh, that charisma, versatility and stage presence - it's orgasmic to watch. He's the reason I started watching American Idol again (besides the fact that there's nothing else better to watch on the telly) and he's so gonna win. Finale this week.

Too bad for us ladies that all most good looking and talented guys are gay.

Labels: